What is the Family Justice Center?
The Monarch Justice Center is a warm and welcoming one-stop center for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, child abuse, elder abuse and human trafficking. Monarch is where families come first. We bring resources to meet the needs of children, youth and families impacted by interpersonal violence, recognizing that family violence greatly impacts children’s healthy development including their emotional, mental and physical health.
It is normal to feel overwhelmed, scared or confused.
You might be unsure if you want to come in for help.
We are here for you.
- All of our services are confidential
- All of our services are free of charge
- All of our services are voluntary—you get to choose
- You do not need to report to police to get services (exceptions apply for minors + vulnerable adults)
- If you are unsure, feel free to give us a call at 707.527.3355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.