Resource Library



DISCLAIMER: This information is meant to provide general information about domestic violence and immigration relief. Please consult with an attorney or other legal agency for more details about any legal questions you have about your immigration issues.

If you are a victim of severe human trafficking and are willing to assist the police with an investigation into the people responsible for your trafficking, you may be eligible to apply for a T-Visa. A T-Visa allows victims of severe trafficking to stay in the US for 4 years. The T-Visa would also give you permission to work. If you think you may be eligible for the T-Visa, please contact a legal agency who knows about human trafficking.

U.S. Citizen & Immigration Services –


Sign up for occasional email.